We are growing and seeking a visionary, self-motivated and results driven General Manager. We are a large sightseeing tour & transportation company located in Niagara Falls, NY, serving Western New York and Southern Ontario.
We are in search of a proven leader with a focus on culture, team development, process and systems. The General Manager should have a strong operational background, with experience managing financial and guest-experience targets.
Their entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients, increase staff productivity, improve the guest experience, ensure sustainability and, meet business objectives.
Some of the key responsibilities of the position are to develop and ensure adherence to budgets, formulate pricing and policies, oversee day to day business operations, monitor and motivate staff, ensure exceptional guest service, improve processes and operational efficiencies, engage with vendors and clients, identify business opportunities and monitor financial activities. Finally, the successful candidate will need to ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitored for compliance with laws and regulations.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Experience in leading a similar type of business, with specific focus on operations, and strong aptitude in finance.
· Ability to demonstrate ethical leadership
· Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff at all levels
· Ability to make business projections three-five years into the future
· Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, managers, partners and the work force
· Understanding of human resources and personnel management
· Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions
· Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
· Experience with cross-border business, laws, labor relations, licensing preferred
· Experience with New York State DOT laws, 19A requirements and Canadian Transportation laws preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree in business management or hospitality preferred
APPLY at firstname.lastname@example.org