From the Big Apple to the Majestic Wonder, you'll enjoy a full day of excitement and natural beauty.
Location: New York City
Duration: 15 hours (approximately)
Departures: May through October
|Normal Price||Online Price|
|Adults (Age 2+)||$530.10 USD|
|Infants (Age 0-2)||Free||Free|
- Short non-stop, round-trip flight between New York City and Niagara Falls, NY
- Ride on the Maid of the Mist Boat Cruise
- Exciting Niagara Jet Adventure White Water Boat Ride
- Award-winning Niagara Region Wine Tasting
- Guided Tour of Niagara Falls USA and surrounding region with full licensed guide/driver
- Hotel/Port pickup and drop off
- Non-stop round trip air transportation between New York's Farmingdale Airport directly to Niagara Falls International Airport
- In-flight Continental Breakfast
View or Visit:
New York State Observation Tower, Upper Niagara River & Rapids, Canadian Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Luna Island, Three Sisters Islands, Goat Island, Terrapin Point, Prospect Point, NY & Canadian Power Plants, Control Gates & Water Intakes, Old Scow, Robert Moses Parkway, Toronto Power Plant, Whirlpool State Park, Niagara Gorges & Whirlpool
- Transportation to/from New York Marriott Marquis
Join us on an exclusive day trip from New York City to Niagara Falls USA! The journey begins from your hotel where you'll be transported to a private airport for a short direct flight, including complimentary continental breakfast.
Our fully licensed tour guides have an unparalleled passion for the history of the Niagara Falls region,and are eager to share the majestic experience with you. The first part of the tour is aboard the world-famous Maid of the Mist, for an up-close and personal view so you can see the raging currents, hear the roaring thunder, and feel the refreshing mist of 600,000 gallons of water falling before your eyes.
Once back on land, you'll have the opportunity to view the Falls from popular observation points as your guide takes you through the Niagara Falls State Park. The tour will visit the following parks:Goat Island, Three Sisters Islands, the Upper Niagara River and Rapids, Luna Island, Terrapin Point, Prospect Point, Canadian Power Plants, Old Scow, and Whirlpool State park to view the beauty of Niagara Gorge including breaks for food and souvenirs
The day continues with a ride on the Niagara Jet Adventures white water rapids boat ride. This thrill-seeking experience takes you up the Niagara River where you will feel the rush of Devil's Hole Class V rapids as well as the magnitude of the famous Whirlpool. If you don't want to get wet, you can sit inside one of the state-of-the-art enclosed climate controlled cabins. After the breathtaking ride through the spectacular Gorge, you'll peruse the beautiful countryside of the Niagara Wine Trail. he art and science of grape growing and winemaking has been rooted in the Niagara region for many years. While relaxing with some of the fine wines of the region, you'll hear the history, and geography of the unique micro-climate.
That's made the award-winning wines of the Trail possible. As your day in the beautiful Niagara Region comes to a close, your guide will take you back to the airport where you'll board your direct flight back to NYC. This unique day trip will give you memories of a lifetime.
- Once reservation is made, you MUST email email@example.com with government- issued ID and/or passport information. Subject Line: GLNMT NYC day trip reservation, FOR EACH PASSENGER, provide DOB, passport #, passport nationality & passport expiration. Once information along with the reservation have been received, we will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. You must present a paper voucher for this tour along with passport/government issued ID.
- Bookings must contain: DOB, Passport # for each person, Passport Nationality & Passport Expiration, in addition to all other information collected. Failure to include this information will result in your reservation not being completed.
- Passenger names are to be entered as shown on their passports. Any name change after confirmation, will incur an amendment fee by the supplier directly.
- IMPORTANT: A valid government-issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, or similar) is required on the day of travel. Each traveler's name provided MUST match the name provided on the government-issued ID and/or passport presented at the time of boarding the plane.
- Planes and buses are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Guests to meet at New York Marriott Marquis for initial pickup and start of trip
- Guests must be 21 in order to participate in wine tasting portion of tour
- Underage guests are allowed onto the winery property but are to be supervised by at all times by parent/guardian
- Contact and/or hotel in New York must be provided in order to complete reservation
- The tour operator assumes no liability or responsibility for airline and bus delays. In case of passengers required to overnight in Niagara Falls due to weather or cancellation of flights/bus, any additional costs incurred by passengers for hotel accommodations, meals and personal expenditures will be the responsibility of the passengers.
- The tour operator assumes no liability or responsibility for delays or missed attractions due to weather, high volume or unforeseen circumstances beyond the operator's control
- Tour departs from the Marriott Marquis Times Square, W45th Street Entrance opposite the Booth Theatre and Juniors Restaurant. Guests are required to be at the hotel meeting point no later than 5:45am
Have Questions? Call 1-877-285-2113 or fill out our contact form.
We look forward to speaking with you.