Enjoy the best of what Niagara Falls, USA has to offer. This guided tour includes visits to the Giant Whirlpool where the Falls had eroded to over 6,000 years ago, the New York State Park -Niagara (the oldest state park in the USA), the upper rapids leading to the American and Horseshoe Falls, Goat Island, Luna Island, Terrapin Point overlooking the Horseshoe Falls and Canada and more. The highlight of the day is visiting Prospect Point beside the American Falls, taking the New York State Observation Tower elevator down into the gorge and experiencing a ride aboard the world famous Maid of the Mist boat ride to the base of the Falls.
Location: New York City
Duration: 15 hours (approx.)
|Adults (Age 18+ months)||From $575 USD/person|
|Infants (Age 0-17 months)||Free|
- Roundtrip airfare between New York and upstate New York
- Half-day guided tour of the US side of Niagara Falls
- Maid of the Mist boat cruise
- Close-up views of the American, Horseshoe, and Bridal Veil Falls
- Guided Tour of Niagara Falls USA and surrounding region with full licensed guide/driver
- Local transfers in Manhattan (only hotels located between 23rd and 74th Streets) to/from New York airport and upstate New York airport to/from Niagara Falls
- Non-stop round trip air transportation directly to Niagara Falls International Airport
- Plated lunch
View or Visit:
Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Upper Niagara River & Rapids, Whirlpool & Gorge, Panoramic views of the Observation Tower, Power Plants, Control Dams, Power Plants, Goat Island, Luna Island, Three Sisters Islands, Rest stop for souvenir shopping and/or snacks
- Transportation to/from Manhattan, New York
Join us on an exclusive day trip from New York City to Niagara Falls USA! The journey begins from your hotel where you'll be transported to a private airport for a short direct flight, including complimentary continental breakfast.
Your day will begin with a morning pickup in Manhattan (between 23rd and 74th streets) and transfer out to the airport for your flight to Niagara Falls. Upon arrive to the Falls, you will be greeted by your tour guide to board onto your tour bus. You will explore and experience up close North America’s most majestic and massive waterfalls.
The roaring Niagara Falls has been 12,000 years in the making. During the fully narrated and fun-filled adventure you will surely be dazzled by Niagara’s abundance of natural beauty, rich history and thundering waters. You will become inspired by breath-taking and bird’s eye views of the American, Horseshoe and Bridal Veil Falls and enjoy the very best of our region’s must see attractions including a cruise on the world-famous Maid of the Mist Boat Cruise.
A plated lunch is included overlooking the rapids leading to the American Falls. Note: tour explores the USA side of the Falls only! The perfect way to see Niagara Falls without leaving the USA! An unforgettable day.
As your day comes to an end, you will be transported back to the airport where you will be back to New York City by night time. Transfer to the hotel is provided (between 23rd and 74th streets). This unique day trip will give you memories of a lifetime.
- US Citizens: US passports or special documentation are required to cross the border. Possession of proper documentation is the responsibility of the passenger. For up to date info please review Department of Homeland Security web site: http://www.dhs.gov/files/crossingborders/travelers.shtm
- PLEASE NOTE: A minimum of 2 guests are required to book this tour. When submitting your reservation, please allow up to 48 hours for a secondary confirmation number to be sent. When submitting your reservation, it is a REQUEST for a reservation. Once confirmed, the secondary confirmation number (that will be used to reference your reservation with Gray Line of NYC) will be emailed. Your receipt confirmation from Gray Line of Niagara Falls is not a reservation confirmation. Please note dates that have availability may still be limited in the quantity available. In the event the date chosen is not bookable, a guest service representative will contact you as soon as possible.
- Clients must reconfirm their reservation at least 72 hours prior to departure by calling our Reservations Dept. at 800-669-0051 or 212-445-0848. The Reservations Dept. will be open 7 days a week, 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Passenger names are to be entered as shown on their passports. Any name change after confirmation, will incur an amendment fee by the supplier directly.
- AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH ONLY
- IMPORTANT: A valid government-issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, or similar) is required on the day of travel. Each traveler's name provided MUST match the name provided on the government-issued ID and/or passport presented at the time of boarding the plane.
- Planes and buses are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- The tour operator assumes no liability or responsibility for airline and bus delays. In case of passengers required to overnight in Niagara Falls due to weather or cancellation of flights/bus, any additional costs incurred by passengers for hotel accommodations, meals and personal expenditures will be the responsibility of the passengers.
- The tour operator assumes no liability or responsibility for delays or missed attractions due to weather, high volume or unforeseen circumstances beyond the operator's control
- Tour departs from Manhattan (between 23rd and 74th streets)
- Departures Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays June 1 through September 30, 2018 except blackout dates: June 30 - July 5, 2018, August 31 - September 4, 2018.
- Pick-up time at hotel will be early am (between 4:45am and 9.30am depending on flight schedule). Return to New York early evening (between 7 pm and 9 pm depending on flight schedule)
Have Questions? Call 1-877-285-2113 or fill out our contact form.
We look forward to speaking with you.