Watch Niagara Falls come to life at night in a kaleidoscope of light on our Evening Illumination Tour. See the powerful Falls from the base before sunset, then head up the Skylon Tower after dark for a fabulous bird's eye view.
Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
Duration: 4 hours (approximately)
Departures: May through October
Times: Morning , Afternoon & Evening
|Normal Price||Online Price|
|Toddlers (4 & Under)||Free|
- Journey Behind the Falls
- Panoramic view atop Skylon Tower with FREE Return pass
- Guided tour of the Niagara Region with a fully licensed guide/driver
- Complimentary pickup from any downtown Niagara Falls hotel
- Parking Fees, Taxes, Tolls
View or Visit:
Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Upper Niagara River & Rapids, Table Rock Complex, Whirlpool & Gorge, Power Plants, Control Dams, Water Intakes, Floral Clock, School of Horticulture, Rest stop for souvenir shopping and/or snacks
Trained and licensed tour guide, attraction fees, admission fees, parking fees, pick-up and drop-off service in the Niagara Falls area, road tolls, bridge tolls and tax. Tour Guide gratuity is not included and is at the customer's discretion.
*If pick up is in U.S.A., proper documentation will be required by each passenger at the time of each International Border Crossing. For more information please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions
Watch the Falls come alive on this breathtaking evening tour of Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. The evening will begin with a trip to Journey Behind the Falls where you'll explore Table Rock Centre and the bedrock tunnels that lead to the viewing portals. You'll stand in the mist of the mighty Horseshoe Falls behind a sheet of water rushing 174' down on the rocks below. The tour will of course include the fascinating history of the Niagara Region told by one of our talented guides. Relax aboard one of Gray Line's comfortable coaches as we take you along the Great Gorge to witness the fierce and unforgettable Niagara Whirlpool. The next stop includes the School of Horticulture and the Floral Clock both abound in beauty, and the tour isn't quite over yet. Once the sun sets over Niagara, we'll take you to the top of the 775' Skylon Tower to witness a remarkable panoramic scene - the night sky is the perfect backdrop as the lights on the Falls radiate a tranquil glow.
You MUST Call (1-877-285-2113) or Email (email@example.com) to confirm your tour at least 24 Hours in advance. Complimentary Hotel pick-up and drop-off is available for hotels located in the Downtown Niagara Falls, NY corridor as well the two information centers listed below. Hotels outside of the area will incur an additional transportation fee. Your pick-up time will depend on your hotel, so 24-hour prior confirmation is required. Reservations that have not been confirmed will be released for general sale. You must present a printed copy of your electronic voucher to your guide at time of boarding
GRAY LINE INFORMATION CENTER
6501 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls NY 14304
GRAY LINE INFORMATION CENTER
4620 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls NY 14304
- Tour itinerary subject to change without notice
- Cameras and camcorders are welcome and encouraged!
- Comfortable clothing and shoes recommended
- Border crossing documents such as Passport and/or Visa required for cross-border tours
- Collapsible wheelchairs permitted with 24 hour advance notice
- Must have 24 hour notice for full refund
- No refunds will be made with less than 24 hour notice or the lack of border crossing documentation (if required for tour)
- Children 0-4 are FREE and considered lap children, thus NO seat will be reserved
Have Questions? Call 1-877-285-2113 or fill out our contact form.
We look forward to speaking with you.