Experience the best attractions Niagara Falls, USA has to offer on our Maid in America Tour. Create memories to last a lifetime on this unique guided adventure through a natural wonder of the world.
Location: Niagara Falls, NY, USA
Duration: 4 hours (approx.)
Departures: May through October
Times: Morning, Afternoon & Evening
|Toddlers(4 & Under)||Free|
- Admission onto the Observation Tower
- Maid of the Mist Boat Cruise
- Cave of the Winds, exploration at the bottom of the Falls
- Parking Fees included in admission
- Guided tour of the Niagara Region with a fully licensed guide/driver
- Complimentary pickup from any downtown Niagara Falls hotel
View or Visit:
Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Upper Niagara River & Rapids, Whirlpool & Gorge, Panoramic views of the Observation Tower, Power Plants, Control Dams, Power Plants, Goat Island, Luna Island, Three Sisters Islands, Rest stop for souvenir shopping and/or snacks
Trained and licensed tour guide, attraction fees, admission fees, parking fees, pick-up and drop-off service in the Niagara Falls area, road tolls, bridge tolls and tax. Tour Guide gratuity is not included and is at the customer's discretion.
*If pick up is in U.S.A., proper documentation will be required by each passenger at the time of each International Border Crossing. For more information please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions
Explore the undeveloped natural beauty of the Niagara Falls State Park, as your guide takes you through the paths of the park arriving at the Niagara Falls Observation Tower. Once there you'll descend 250 feet to the base of the American Falls to board onto the world-famous Maid of the Mist Boat Cruise.. The Maid of the Mist brings you into the belly of the Horseshoe Falls, so you can experience its refreshing spray and the unforgettable roar of water rushing over its cliffs. Hang on tight as you feel the magnitude of the churning water below you, as it makes its way down the Niagara River. As an added bonus, you may go to the base of the falls and climb a series of stairs to the Crow's Nest. The view from the Crow's Nest provides yet another multi-sensory experience of the Falls. The exploration continues as you're guided onto Goat Island where the Cave of the Winds will take you closer to the Falls than ever before. Once you're 175 feet deep into the Gorge you'll put on the provided attire (bright yellow poncho and specialized footwear)and hike a series of wooden walkways up to the famous "Hurricane Deck." This is where you’re face to face with the fierce base of the Bridal Veil Falls, and where rainbows are spotted day and night.
The adventure doesn't stop here! You'll also enjoy views from above the Falls at various lookout spots including Prospect Point, Terrapin Point, and more. All of this, while your guide provides an ongoing commentary of the rich history and mystery of the Niagara Region.
You MUST Call (1-877-285-2113) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm your tour at least 24 Hours in advance. Complimentary Hotel pick-up and drop-off is available for hotels located in the Downtown Niagara Falls, NY corridor as well the two information centers listed below. Hotels outside of the area will incur an additional transportation fee. Your pick-up time will depend on your hotel, so 24-hour prior confirmation is required. Reservations that have not been confirmed will be released for general sale. You must present a printed copy of your electronic voucher to your guide at time of boarding
GRAY LINE INFORMATION CENTER
6501 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls NY 14304
GRAY LINE INFORMATION CENTER
4620 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls NY 14304
- Tour itinerary subject to change without notice
- If pick up is in Canada, you must have a valid passport to cross the border.
- Cameras and camcorders are welcome and encouraged!
- Comfortable clothing and shoes recommended
- Border crossing documents such as Passport and/or Visa required for cross-border tours
- Collapsible wheelchairs permitted with 24 hour advance notice
- Must have 24 hour notice for full refund
- No refunds will be made with less than 24 hour notice or the lack of border crossing documentation (if required for tour)
- Children 0-4 are FREE and considered lap children, thus NO seat will be reserved
Have Questions? Call 1-877-285-2113 or fill out our contact form.
We look forward to speaking with you.