Gaze upon her Majesty and take in the natural beauty of Niagara Falls from a Canadian perspective. You will enjoy breathtaking views around every bend while relaxing on this leisurely guided tour.
Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
Duration: 4 hours (approximately)
Departures: May through October
Times: Morning, Afternoon & Evening
|Normal Price||Online Price|
|Toddlers (4 & Under)||Free|
- Experience the Voyage to the Falls boat tour aboard the famous Hornblower Niagara Cruise
- Escalation up the 775 foot Skylon Tower for a panoramic bird's eye view of Niagara Falls
- FREE Return pass to go back and visit the Skylon Tower on your own!
- Guided Tour of Niagara Falls Ontario and surrounding region with full licensed guide/driver
- Complimentary pickup from any downtown Niagara Falls hotel
View or Visit:
Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Upper Niagara River and Rapids, Whirlpool and Gorge, Power Plants, Control Dams and Water Intakes, Table Rock Complex, Floral Clock and School of Horticulture, Rest stop for souvenir shopping and/or snacks
Trained and licensed tour guide, attraction fees, admission fees, parking fees, pick-up and drop-off service in the Niagara Falls area, road tolls, bridge tolls and tax. Tour Guide gratuity is not included and is at the customer's discretion.
*If pick up is in U.S.A., proper documentation will be required by each passenger at the time of each International Border Crossing. For more information please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions
Niagara Falls is one of the world's most spectacular natural wonders, known for its breath-taking beauty and mighty roar of 570 liters of water per second descending over the brink of the Horseshoe Falls, American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls. Our Rainbow Tour will take you on an informative and historical tour of Niagara Falls with views and attractions from the Canadian side of this natural border.
Explore the power of Niagara Falls aboard the world famous Hornblower Boat Cruise, take in soaring panoramic views atop the 775-foot Skylon Tower and hear stories of the many daredevils who have attempted to conquer her strength. Experience the amazing views at the Table Rock House Complex and the vast history of the Upper Niagara River, rapids, "Old Scow" stranded barge, Goat Island and the Dufferin Islands.
Your guide will take you down the lower Niagara River to view the Rapids and giant Whirlpool, Niagara Glen, Escarpment, Hydro-electric Power Plants, Water Intakes and Control Dam. There will be a relaxing stop at the School of Horticulture, Botanical Gardens and beautiful Floral Clock. A quick stop for some Souvenir shopping and/or snacks and beverages will be provided. Dress comfortably for a fun filled day, and don't forget your camera! No need to worry... you will be provided raincoats during your close-up experience!
You MUST Call (1-877-285-2113) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm your tour at least 24 Hours in advance. Complimentary Hotel pick-up and drop-off is available for most Niagara Falls Hotels. Hotels outside of the area will incur an additional transportation fee. Your pick-up time will depend on your hotel, so 24-hour prior confirmation is required. Reservations that have not been confirmed will be released for general sale. You must present a printed copy of your electronic voucher to your guide at time of boarding
- Tour itinerary subject to change without notice
- Cameras and camcorders are welcome and encouraged!
- Comfortable clothing and shoes recommended
- Border crossing documents such as Passport and/or Visa required for cross-border tours
- Collapsible wheelchairs permitted with 24 hour advance notice
- No refunds will be made with less than 24 hour notice or the lack of border crossing documentation (if required for tour)
- Children 0-4 are FREE and considered lap children, thus NO seat will be reserved
Have Questions? Call 1-877-285-2113 or fill out our contact form.
We look forward to speaking with you.