Can't choose just one? Get the full experience by combining two of our most popular tours (Maid in America & Evening Illumination)!
Location: Niagara Falls, USA & Canada
Duration: 8 hours (approximately)
Departures: May through October
Times: Morning, Afternoon & Evening
|Normal Price||Online Price|
|Toddlers(4 & Under)||Free|
- Admission onto the Observation Tower
- Maid of the Mist Boat Cruise
- Cave of the Winds, exploration at the bottom of the Falls
- Journey Behind the Falls
- Panoramic view atop Skylon Tower with FREE Return pass
- Guided tour of the Niagara Region with a fully licensed guide/driver
- Complimentary pickup from any downtown Niagara Falls hotel
- Parking Fees, Taxes, Tolls included in ticket price
View or Visit:
Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Upper Niagara River & Rapids, Whirlpool & Gorge, Panoramic views of the Observation Tower, Power Plants, Control Dams, Power Plants, Goat Island, Luna Island, Three Sisters Islands, Table Rock Complex, Floral Clock, School of Horticulture, Rest stop for souvenir shopping and/or snacks
Trained and licensed tour guide, attraction fees, admission fees, parking fees, pick-up and drop-off service in the Niagara Falls area, road tolls, bridge tolls and tax. Tour Guide gratuity is not included and is at the customer's discretion.
*If pick up is in U.S.A., proper documentation will be required by each passenger at the time of each International Border Crossing. For more information please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions
For this tour, we've combined our two most popular tours, Maid in America and Evening Illumination into one extraordinary experience.We created this tour for our guests that don't want to choose just one. Whether you want to do everything on the itinerary in one day or separate it into two, you'll enjoy it all in this combination tour. Your visit to Niagara Falls will be complete with adventure and excitement during the Maid in America Tour, perfectly complemented by the tranquil beauty of the Evening Illumination Tour in Niagara Falls, Ontario. This tour makes the most of your time in the majestic region, providing many unforgettable moments you'll cherish for a lifetime.
You MUST Call (1-877-285-2113) or Email (email@example.com) to confirm your tour at least 24 Hours in advance. Complimentary Hotel pick-up and drop-off is available for most Niagara Falls Hotels. Hotels outside of the area will incur an additional transportation fee. Your pick-up time will depend on your hotel, so 24-hour prior confirmation is required. Reservations that have not been confirmed will be released for general sale. You must present a printed copy of your electronic voucher to your guide at time of boarding
- Tour itinerary subject to change without notice
- Cameras and camcorders are welcome and encouraged!
- Comfortable clothing and shoes recommended
- Border crossing documents such as Passport and/or Visa required for cross-border tours
- Collapsible wheelchairs permitted with 24 hour advance notice
- No refunds will be made with less than 24 hour notice or the lack of border crossing documentation (if required for tour)
- Children 0-4 are FREE and considered lap children, thus NO seat will be reserved
Have Questions? Call 1-877-285-2113 or fill out our contact form.
We look forward to speaking with you.