The winter season adds another element of beauty to the Falls, as the cold temperatures create frozen formations around it.
Location: Niagara Falls, USA & Canada
Duration: 4 hours (approximately)
Departures: Nov through Apr
Times: Late Morning
|Normal Price||Online Price|
|Toddlers (4 & Under)||Free|
With 10% Online DiscountBook Tour Now
- Journey Behind the Falls
- Panoramic view atop Skylon Tower with FREE Return pass
- Guided tour of the Niagara Region with a fully licensed guide/driver
- Complimentary pickup from any downtown Niagara Falls hotel
- Parking Fees, Taxes, Tolls
View or Visit:
Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Upper Niagara River and Rapids, Whirlpool and Gorge, Power Plants, Control Dams and Water Intakes, Table Rock Complex, Floral Clock, School of Horticulture, Queen Victoria Park, Sir Harry Oaks Gardens, Rest stop for souvenir shopping and/or snacks
Trained and licensed tour guide, attraction fees, admission fees, parking fees, pick-up and drop-off service in the Niagara Falls area, road tolls, bridge tolls and tax. Tour Guide gratuity is not included and is at the customer's discretion.
*If pick up is in U.S.A., proper documentation will be required by each passenger at the time of each International Border Crossing. For more information please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions
It's quite refreshing watching a million gallons of crystal clear water rushing over a cliff on a crisp, sunny, winter day. Let the spray from the mist brush your cheek as you stand at the base of the mighty Falls. On our 4-hour r guided sightseeing tour, you'll experience this at the Journey Behind the Falls, and have the opportunity to admire the landscape from 775 feet above on the observation deck of the Skylon Tower. In addition to the Horseshoe Falls, American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls your guide will take you to Table Rock House, Queen Victoria Park, Sir Harry Oaks Gardens, the Upper Canadian Rapids, the Lower Niagara River Gorge, and to see the mighty Whirlpool, as you learn the history of the region in an entertaining manner.
We'll provide door-to-door service and navigate the area while you sit back and relax.
You MUST Call (1-877-285-2113) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm your tour at least 24 Hours in advance. Complimentary Hotel pick-up and drop-off is available for most Niagara Falls Hotels. Hotels outside of the area will incur an additional transportation fee. Your pick-up time will depend on your hotel, so 24-hour prior confirmation is required. Reservations that have not been confirmed will be released for general sale. You must present a printed copy of your electronic voucher to your guide at time of boarding
- Tour itinerary subject to change without notice
- Cameras and camcorders are welcome and encouraged!
- Comfortable clothing and shoes recommended
- Border crossing documents such as Passport and/or Visa required for cross-border tours
- Collapsible wheelchairs permitted with 24 hour advance notice
- No refunds will be made with less than 24 hour notice or the lack of border crossing documentation (if required for tour)
- Children 0-4 are FREE and considered lap children, thus NO seat will be reserved
Have Questions? Call 1-877-285-2113 or fill out our contact form.
We look forward to speaking with you.