Hear the deafening thunder of the Falls, and feel the raging currents of the rapids before journeying through the breathtaking countryside of wine country.
Location: Niagara Falls, New York, USA
Duration: 6 hours (approximately)
Departures: May through October
|Normal Price||Online Price|
|Toddlers (4 & Under)||Free|
Enjoy a unique and exciting six-hour guided tour of the beautiful Niagara region.
- Complimentary pick-up from any downtown Niagara Falls hotel
- Ride on the Maid of the Mist Boat Cruise
- Exciting Niagara Jet Adventure White Water Rapids Boat Ride
- Enjoy Award-Winning Niagara Region Wine Tasting
- Breathtaking views of Niagara Falls and the serene countryside
- Guided Tour of Niagara Falls US and surrounding region with full licensed guide/driver
View or Visit:
New York State Observation Tower, Upper Niagara River & Rapids, Canadian Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Luna Island, Three Sisters Islands, Goat Island, Terrapin Point, Prospect Point, NY & Canadian Power Plants, Control Gates & Water Intakes, Old Scow, Robert Moses Parkway, Toronto Power Plant, Whirlpool State Park, Niagara Gorge & Whirlpool
Trained and licensed tour guide, attraction fees, admission fees, parking fees, pick-up and drop-off service in the Niagara Falls area, road tolls, bridge tolls and tax. Tour Guide gratuity is not included and is at the customer's discretion.
Enjoy a full day of excitement and revel in the natural beauty of the Niagara region during this exclusive six-hour tour of Niagara Falls, U.S. and beyond. The tour begins aboard the world-famous Maid of the Mist. This boat cruise provides an up-close and personal view of the mighty Falls. You'll see the raging currents, hear the thunder and feel the refreshing mist of 600,000 gallons of water per second falling right before your eyes. Once back on land, you'll view the Falls from popular observation points as your guide takes you through the Niagara Falls State Park. Additional sights include Goat Island, Three Sisters Islands, the Upper Niagara River and Rapids, Luna Island, Terrapin Point, Prospect Point, New York and Canadian Power Plants, Old Scow, and Whirlpool State Park to view the beauty of Niagara Gorge.
Your day will continue on the Niagara Jet Adventures white water rapids boat ride. This thrill-seeking experience takes you up the Niagara River where you will feel the rush of Devil's Hole Class V rapids as well as the magnitude of the famous Whirlpool. If you prefer, Jet Adventure boats have enclosed cabin so you can feel the excitement while staying dry. After the breathtaking ride through the spectacular gorge, you'll revel in the beautiful countryside along the Niagara Wine Trail. Your last stop to cap off the day will be along the Escarpment at one of the award winning wineries. The Niagara Wine Trail, USA is regarded as a new up-and-coming region, but the art and science of grape growing and winemaking has been rooted in the region for many years. While relaxing with a glass of local award-winning wine, you'll learn about the history and geography of the Niagara Wine Trail.
You MUST Call (1-877-285-2113) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm your tour at least 24 Hours in advance. Complimentary Hotel pick-up and drop-off is available for most Niagara Falls Hotels. Hotels outside of the area will incur an additional transportation fee. Your pick-up time will depend on your hotel, so 24-hour prior confirmation is required. Reservations that have not been confirmed will be released for general sale. You must present a printed copy of your electronic voucher to your guide at time of boarding
Tour begins at 10:00am. Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to confirm your pickup location and exact pickup time.
- Complimentary pickup from all downtown Niagara Falls hotels
- $40 pickup fee per party for Buffalo hotel pickups
- Guest must present paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address
- Confirmation must be received at least 24 hours prior for pickup location and pickup time, failure to do so will result in reservation being considered a "no-show"
- Cancellations fully refunded up to 24 hours prior to tour date, no refunds will be issued for reservations canceled with 24 hours or "no-show" reservations
- Guests must be 21 in order to participate in wine tasting portion of tour
- Underage guests are allowed onto the winery property but are to be supervised at all times by parent/guardian
- Tour operator assumes no liability or responsibility for delays or missed attractions due to weather, high volume or unforeseen circumstances beyond the operator's control
Have Questions? Call 1-877-285-2113 or fill out our contact form.
We look forward to speaking with you.