Border Crossing Requirements
United States and Canadian citizens ages 16 and older must present one of the following travel documents at the Border:
- Valid U.S. or Canadian Passport
- Enhanced Driver’s License (EDL)
- U.S. Passport Card
- Trusted Traveler Program Card
United States and Canadian citizens under the age of 16, or under the age of 19 traveling with a school, religious or other youth group, must present one of the following travel documents at the border:
- Original or certified copy of birth certificate
- Naturalization Certificate
- Consular report of birth abroad
- Canadian Citizenship Card
Lawful Permanent Residents of the United States must present a Permanent Resident Card (“Green Card”, INS Form I-1551) at the border.
Residents of nations other than the United States and Canada may require a Canadian Visa along with their passport to enter Canada. Contact your national consulate before leaving home. International Visitors will require passports to cross the border. Citizens of some countries may require a Canadian Visa as well. Be sure to check with our staff when booking your tour.
For the most up-to-date border crossing information, please access the following website: www.cbp.gov (Subject to Change)
Common reasons why you may not be allowed to enter Canada
- Lack of proper paperwork showing citizenship, such as Birth Certificate, Passport, Visa, etc.
- Expired Passport, Visa, or Resident Alien ID
- Traveling with children with no ID or paperwork
- Prior conviction of D.W.I.
- Prior conviction of any felony or misdemeanor
- Transporting firearms
Terms and Conditions
Gray Line Niagara Falls / Buffalo reserves the right to change tour prices, pick-up times, itineraries, and attractions without notice. Gray Line Niagara Falls / Buffalo reserves the right to reschedule itineraries and substitute attractions of equal value to better serve you as warranted by circumstances at the time of your tour. Tour durations are approximate. Tour schedules and itineraries during holidays may vary. Please be sure to contact our office for updates or itinerary changes during your visit.
- Please note that Tours pick-up at Niagara Falls Hotels free of charge. Any pick-up points in other cities such as Buffalo, may be subject to a $60.00 transfer fee.
- Customer MUST call 24 in advance to confirm the purchase. Your seats will be forfeited if you do not call 24 hours in advance.
- If you purchase a pick up requiring a border crossing, you are indicating that you have the proper documents to cross. If you do not have the proper documents, no refunds will be given.
- All or any information received by Gray Line Niagara Falls, through this web site, as supplied by the user, is protected and kept confidential.
- Gray Line Niagara Falls uses the latest technologies to secure all transactions and data stored on its servers and/or transmitted between local host and remote workstation computers.
- No information is ever collected and retained about you or any aspect of your visit to our web site without your knowledge and without you supplying it to us.
- All information contained on this site is subject to change without notice to the user and/or general public.
- Gray Line Niagara Falls provides this web site as source of information and as an online service to all users.
- Gray Line Niagara Falls does not accept responsibility in any manner for the inappropriate use or misuse of its web site.
- Gray Line Niagara Falls does not disclose nor share any customer or user data with any third party or outside agency.
- All or any information stored on this website is made available to the supplier of such information so as to allow for modification and/or deletion as the provider deems necessary.
- Occasionally, Gray Line Niagara Falls will make revisions to the policy statements on this page. Whenever a policy statement change is made, we will revise the “Policy Statements Last Updated” notice located at the bottom of this page.
- For more information or questions about our web site or our Policy Statements, please call (716)285-2113 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm ET or use our “Contact Us” form.
Policy Statements Last Updated: Tuesday April 03, 2011