This 'Winter to early Spring' combo tour takes place on both the American and Canadian sides of Niagara Falls features a variety of spectacular views and fun-filled activities. Explore her Majesty and all her frozen glory!
Location: Niagara Falls, USA & Canada
Duration: 6-7 hours (approximately)
Departures: Dec through Mar
Times: Late Morning
|Normal Price||Online Price|
|Toddlers (4 & Under)||Free|
With 10% Online DiscountBook Tour Now
This is not your average tour of Niagara Falls USA. Enjoy a unique and exciting six-hour guided tour of what our beautiful neck of the woods has to offer.
- Complimentary pickup from any downtown Niagara Falls hotel
- Admission to Journey Behind the Falls
- Admission to Niagara Legends of Adventure Theatre
- Escalation up the Skylon Tower
- Visit the Giant Whirlpool
- Niagara River Gorge
- All Key viewing areas of Niagara Falls
- Effective November 27-30, we will include the Hornblower Boat, Legends of the Adventure Movie and the Skylon Tower.
- Effective December 1, we will include the Journey Behind the Falls, Legends of Adventure Movie and the Skylon Tower.
- Pick-up and drop-off service to/from all Niagara Falls Locations
- Attraction Fees
- Admission Fees
- Sightseeing Tour of Niagara Falls, USA & Canada
- Licensed, Professional Tour Guide
- Road tolls, bridge tolls
- All Admission Fees, Attraction Fees, Parking Fees
View or Visit:
Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Three Sister Islands, Luna Island, Terrapin Point, Prospect Point, American Observation Tower, Niagara River, Niagara Parks, Table Rock, Floral Showhouse, Dufferin Islands, Toronto Power House, Raging Rapids, Old Scow, International Water Control Dam, Water Intakes, Queen Victoria Park, Sir Harry Oakes Garden Theatre, Giant Whirlpool, Whirlpool Aero Car, Whirlpool Golf Course, Niagara Glen, Hydro-electric Power Plants, Niagara Escarpment, Botanical Gardens and the Floral Clock.
- *Transfer fees for hotel pickups outside of the downtown Niagara Falls area.
* Proper documentation will be required by each passenger at the time of each International Border Crossing. For more information please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions
See the majestic and spectacular 12,000 year old natural world wonder, Niagara Falls. Learn about the history of Niagara Falls and hear the great stories of daredevils who tried to conquer it at the Niagara Legends of Adventure Theater. From the Journey Behind the Falls to the majestic viewing points of Niagara Falls your day is bound to leave you with memories that will last a life time. Soar high above the region and get a 360 degree view from the observation deck in the Skylon Tower as well as learn about the power behind the Falls at the New York State Power Vista.
In addition, you will visit or view the Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Three Sister Islands, Luna Island, Terrapin Point, Prospect Point, American Observation Tower, Niagara River, Niagara Parks, Table Rock, Floral Showhouse, Dufferin Islands, Toronto Power House, Raging Rapids, Old Scow, International Water Control Dam, Water Intakes, Queen Victoria Park, Sir Harry Oakes Garden Theatre, Giant Whirlpool, Whirlpool Aero Car, Whirlpool Golf Course, Niagara Glen, Hydro-electric Power Plants, Niagara Escarpment, Botanical Gardens and the Floral Clock.
We encourage all of our guests to bring a camera on their tour so that they can capture each moment to share with their friends and family. Also for the best experience possible we recommend bringing comfortable clothing and walking shoes, weather appropriate.
We'll provide door-to-door service and navigate the area while you sit back and relax.
Complimentary hotel pick-up in Niagara Falls, USA & Canada (central parking available for those not staying overnight. Contact us for details)
Pickup Time: Times vary, 48 hour confirmation required – Call 1-877-783-8900
- Passports Required, Click border crossing document to find out more.
- You Must call 1-877-783-8900 48 hours in advance to confirm your tour.
- Collapsible wheelchairs permitted with 48 hour notice.
- Passenger(s) have up to 24 hours prior to their scheduled tour time to call and cancel their tour with no penalty incurred. Click here for our cancellation policy.
- A minimum of 4 guests required in order for tours to depart.
- Border crossing documents such as Passport and/or Visa required for cross-border tours
- Children 0-4 are FREE and considered lap children, thus NO seat will be reserved
- When booking, please note this is a RESERVATION REQUEST only. If tour is cancelled due to low attendance rate, a guest service representative will contact you as soon as possible.
- In the winter season, Over the Falls Tours, partner of Gray Line Niagara Falls/Buffalo will carry all passengers for this tour.
Have Questions? Call 1-877-285-2113 or fill out our contact form.
We look forward to speaking with you.